What Is Life Coaching?
We all can use a little help sometimes. Especially when navigating life after 60, when life may not be as structured as it used to be. As a life coach, I can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses and how to overcome obstacles that may be in the way. Life coaching focuses on what is happening right now, figuring out where you want to go from here and how to get there.
How I Can Help
Sixty and beyond is a life stage all its own. Your kids are grown. Your career is winding down or you may already be retired. This is a time to ask “what’s next?” Do you want to continue working in some capacity? Do you want to devote your time to interests you haven’t had time for up until now? Do you want to travel the world? The question, “what next,” can be as challenging as it is exciting. It can be a time of questioning your purpose and searching your soul. If you are feeling challenged, I would love to help. Take a look at these questions and if they resonate with you, feel free to contact me for a free 30-minute consultation.
- Are you questioning your life’s purpose now?
- Does your life/work lack meaning?
- Do you want to experience more joy and fulfillment?
- Are you asking yourself, now what?
- Is there something you are longing to do but you’re afraid it’s too late?
- Are you dealing with a divorce and what to do next?
- Have you lost a spouse or family member?
- When you “crash” emotionally, do you know how to come back from that?
- What is the most important thing to you at this stage of life?
- What is different about life after 60?
“I am well over 60 and felt stuck. Felt like I had the blahs. Felt like I’d been there done that for just about everything. I needed a fresh perspective going forward, including my spirituality. Pam really helped me reassess my life and what I really wanted, and what was actually doable. Being a woman “of a certain age” does bring its challenges, and she was able to understand that. I loved the way she also shared her own personal experiences too, and how she went about working with them. I gathered many new ideas and action steps. Thanks so much!” – Mary S
Initial 30 minute consultation – Free
Individual 50-minute sessions – $80
Package of 3 sessions – $200 (a savings of $40)